Sunday, December 7, 2008

Katrina

I wanted to say sorry to Katrina. I haven't been as good of a friend as I should have been. There has been a lot going on lately and I've been really stressed out. There has also been things that have happened in our friendship that didn't seem right and all of that added together really upset me and the easiest way to handle it was just to ignore the problem, but obviously that didn't work. All it did was create more trouble and drama. It got to the point where I was dragging other people into the drama and I feel really bad. So not only do I want to say sorry to Katrina, but to everyone else who has been around me in the last few weeks. Hopefully Trina and I can work everything out.

Erin

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)