Monday, December 8, 2008

Story of Marie and Scott

Here is a little story I wrote for a very good friend of mine. Check back for more in the series.

The Story of Marie and Scott.


Marie was a beautiful blonde haired girl who had quite the personality. She was very passionate about life and a fun loving person to be around. Once day she was sitting out side on her front porch swinging in her bench swing when a car drove by. She recognized the car, but didn’t know who it belonged to. The car stopped at the next house and a tallish handsome boy walked out, his hair blowing in the wind obviously catching Marie’s attention. The boy strolled over to Marie and gave her a single rose. She smiled, all of a sudden it clicked. The boy was an old friend. “Scott?” She said. He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. He offered to take her to the movies and she agreed. They went to see Twilight and then went out to dinner. A few months later they were engaged and then the next year Marie was pregnant with a baby girl, who would later be named Erin after the girl who set her up with Scott. Marie and Scott lived happily every after with their daughter.

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

uhh is this about me????


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)