Friday, January 9, 2009

Song of the Week--Week 4

Sorry, it's a wee bit late...oopsie! Life has been busy yet totally empty...but that's another post. Here is The song of the week NOTHING by the New Bohemians. I stumbled upon it on playlist.com. It's kind of out there but I really like it. I also liked Circle and What I am. If you like this song you should check them out! The picture is from their website...it's of the singer. I thought it was cute so i picked it to go with the song. ENJOY!



Nothing
By the New Bohemians

Are you in bad mood?
Don't you wanna talk about it?
Did I say somethin' rude?
You don't have to cry about it.
Aren't you feelin' okay?
Would you like a little company?
Or did you have a bad day?
Are you mad at me? -- let it show
Don't tell me nothing -- I don't wanna know
There's nothing I hate more than nothing
Nothing keeps me up at night
I toss & turn over nothing
Nothing could cause a great BIG fight
Hey -- what's the matter?
Don't tell me nothing.

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)