Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just for the heck of it!

OK i don't really know what to do to kill like 2 minutes, so i'm going to blog.

UHM...well yesterday i went bowling. it was quite exciting. I mean oh so exciting i think i got like 60 total...haha nice huh? Uh well at least i tried!!!!

so i was kind of slacking with the song of the week...which is kind of the only thing happening on my blog, so for that i apologize.

well that was two minutes (interrupted by a text message..hehe) so i'm gonna jet. gotta go do my hair. well fix it. it's falling out of my pony tale. so yeah. later dudes

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)