Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Blog Idea thing...

So i'm going to start this new thing. it's called song of the week. I was going to do song of the day but that's too complicated. And i probably won't log on everyday.

here's how it works

Every Sunday night or Monday morning I will post lyrics to a new song and add that to my playlist. I will also find a picture that has to do with the song... I will keep previous songs in the playlist for at least a month. We will see how it works out.

I'll post this weeks song today (even though it's tuesday...uh well!) later on.

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)