Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PLAYYYYYYED

Why don't I ever listen
Why can't I ever learn
Why am I trying to hard at something that's so out of reach

I'm being played and I know it
yet I can't bring myself to say
Get away

I listen to the lies
too soon learn the truth
Should I give up should I payback

I've been played and I know it
yet I can't bring myself to say
Get away

I try to ignore the lies
and block out the truth
but something keeps getting in the way

and that's you!

The person who played
the person who got me to say
please stay...

No comments:


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a performer at heart. I love to put on a show! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I like for everyone to be entertained. When I'm doing a show I love being the center of attention, but once I'm done, I'm not a huge fan of the spotlight. I also like writing, hence the reason for blogging. So that kind of sums it up :)